Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catch-up "Swinging on a Leash" expo


I am delayed in posting. I did this pet expo and then felt ill Monday and Tuesday. I feel better today. Here is a photo of my booth with some expo participants. Also below is a WIP of a puppy I demoed there.

It was not as well attended as I would hope. But these things do have a way of growing sometimes.

I am going to work on my chicken farming piece today, it is almost finished. I hope to start something else. I have an idea for a Christmas card and took some photos earlier today in prep for it. I may start something else, though, as none of the pix were what I was hoping for and may have to take another batch.

Though it was very cold and rainy last week, it has been sunny and gorgeous this week. This is the last week for the Quarter Horse Congress, held in Columbus, about thirty-five miles from where I live. I am planning to go this weekend. I will take my camera, though I have found it difficult to get really good pictures in the past.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous about the Quarter Horse Congress trip. Have a great time. But then how could you not?

    I'm looking at the photo of the puppy and I'm torn between thinking he's totally adorable or a bit on the ugly side. Maybe a little of both. :) SO tell me about your reference pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little Pit Bull pubby from the Wet Canvsas Reference Liabrary. All those bully breeds seem to express themselves that way, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin