Friday, October 9, 2009

My Friend Chicken Farming Continued


Here is what I was able to do on Thursday. I forgot I had to be an exhibition volunteer, so was only able to get in a couple of hours. Usually I like to try to work the image as a whole. However, since I am not used to doing buildings or people in CP, I found myself concentrating on the buildings this session. I also moved the chicken closest to the viewer up a little so she won't be standing on the edge or frame. I may work with her some more before really work on completing the chickens or driveway.

I am thinking of maybe entering this in the CPSA "Explore This", so, I can't accept any critiques.

Running a few hundred miles now to see my friend. Do hope to get to work on this some more on Sunday. Catch up with you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin